Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sketchbook Entries

Ballpoint Pen

Ballpoint Pen

Prismacolor Pen and Gray Brushpen.

Ballpoint Pen

Ballpoint Pen

Ballpoint Pen

Ballpoint Pen and Graphite.


I usually draw about four to five hours a day in my sketchbook. So I decided to put up some stuff that I have been scribbling down for the past few weeks. I've gotten into drawing with a ballpoint pen because of how fast it is. I love being able to shade like a pencil! Sadly this sketchbook (which is a Moleskine by the way) is about to be filled up and retired for a new one (which will also be a Moleskine). I will be posting up some more stuff later on but right now I'm in a hurry and only put up these few pages. Enjoi! Oh by the way, you can click on any image of my artwork to be able to view it in a larger size. Since most of my art is detailed it would be wise to view it larger to really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The drawings are very beautiful. You are a very talented artist. The faces, I believe, are the best of what you have drawn.