Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome to my Dojo: some sketches and life at the home front.

This incredibly white bass I caught out of east lake by my father's house. It put up one great fight. Too bad I didn't string itup and cook the sucker. I let him go for all you fish lovers out there!

A new sketch that I just started a few minutes ago. Nothing too big but it sure is fun!

Work desk. And yes, that IS a James Jean print in the back.

My tried and trusted fishing poles next to my desk. Fishing is a passion of mine instilled in me by my Father and Grandfather when I was just a wee lad.

I have moved back home temporarily for the summer so that I can live properly. I had the opportunity to go fishing later in the evenings and work on my art at nght when there is nothing else to do. I usually spend my days at Pages Bookstore and Coffee on Main Street. They also have a cool new little gallery called the Cobalt Gallery which I will hopefully be showing some new artwork that I've been working on. I will soon be posting up some art that I featured in my senior portfolio show.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

hey budd. what kind of bass was that? would it even have been good eating? it's beautiful anyway. fish sounds good. we always have it at my uncles house in michigan. he lives on a lake.